catching up, some of the most interesting stories we came across over the last, well, 2 months
- Karla Cripps of CNNGo visits the Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi
- The Australian: Aman New Delhi turns one
- CNNGo features six hotel restaurants with incredible views, including Anantara Seminyak, Amansara and the Datai
- Speaking of the Datai, here is a report over at Sassy Hong Kong
- HK Magazine with an excellent list of the best alfresco bars in Hong Kong
- Huffington Post: Melanie Nayer inside the World’s tallest hotel
- The Independent: 24-hour room service: Alila Diwa, Goa
- A nice collection of first impressions from Hong Kong
- The Hotel Design blog with some gorgeous pictures of Les Suites Orient Bund Shanghai
- CNNGo’s Best Eats awards for 2010 for Hong Kong, Tokyo, Shanghai, Bangkok, Singapore and Mumbai
- The Guardian explores an important question: Why is outdoor gear so ugly?
- USA Today: How can you tell which TripAdvisor reviews to trust?
- National Geographic Traveler: The Tap Dance of Tipping
- CNNGo: 24 hours at Changi airport